Stupid book. But oh well. So it takes place when the United States was first growing west. These catholic Vicars went to New Mexico to help the Catholic parishes flourish. So it's about their journey. There is a theme throughout the book about the 7 deadly sins. I didn't realize that until I heard about it and had to write about it. But yeah, so there you go. It's by Willa Cather. Written in the 20s I think, maybe.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Death Comes for the Archbishop
Stupid book. But oh well. So it takes place when the United States was first growing west. These catholic Vicars went to New Mexico to help the Catholic parishes flourish. So it's about their journey. There is a theme throughout the book about the 7 deadly sins. I didn't realize that until I heard about it and had to write about it. But yeah, so there you go. It's by Willa Cather. Written in the 20s I think, maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment