This is the first book in the Gallagher Girls series. It is a Young Adult book, but nothing's wrong with reading those kinds of books. It took me a day to read. It's about a girl who goes to a super-secret spy academy. And she falls in love with a guy who's not a spy and can't know she's a spy. It's a little Harry Potter in that she lives in a big old mansion with secret passageways and there are the 3 friends, one of which is a bookworm. There's a "Grand Hall". So yeah, but it's a good book. It's actually pretty believable. I hate when things are so unbelievable but this book is very girly but true to life, mostly. The next two books are (1) Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy, and (2) Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
I'd Tell You I love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You
This is the first book in the Gallagher Girls series. It is a Young Adult book, but nothing's wrong with reading those kinds of books. It took me a day to read. It's about a girl who goes to a super-secret spy academy. And she falls in love with a guy who's not a spy and can't know she's a spy. It's a little Harry Potter in that she lives in a big old mansion with secret passageways and there are the 3 friends, one of which is a bookworm. There's a "Grand Hall". So yeah, but it's a good book. It's actually pretty believable. I hate when things are so unbelievable but this book is very girly but true to life, mostly. The next two books are (1) Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy, and (2) Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment