This book is a very real-to-life book. It's about a boy who has a crappy life, problems at school and problems at home. He has suicidal thoughts and just can't get ahead in life. And in the end, he finds peace with himself and decides to live and live good. So it's a good book for people who have hard home lives. But I can't relate to that. But it was good. The author did her research on what it's like for teens in high school today. The only flaw I found was that many girls in the book were sporting turtle-necks. I'll let it slide.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Twisted
This book is a very real-to-life book. It's about a boy who has a crappy life, problems at school and problems at home. He has suicidal thoughts and just can't get ahead in life. And in the end, he finds peace with himself and decides to live and live good. So it's a good book for people who have hard home lives. But I can't relate to that. But it was good. The author did her research on what it's like for teens in high school today. The only flaw I found was that many girls in the book were sporting turtle-necks. I'll let it slide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment