This is the sequel to "I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You" by Ally Carter. Cammie is a spy in training and attends the secret Gallagher Girls Academy. Last time she fell in love with this boy who was not a spy and they had to erase his memory. (This book is very Harry Potter). This time her and her friends discover the existence of....drum roll.... a BOYS academy! One boy in particular kinda likes her and they end up working together on stuff. And she likes him and spies on him with all her high-tech spy stuff and there's a lot of stuff that happens. But her ex is in the past and this guy is way better. The next book is "Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover" and I might read it. But it's a little slow at times and the writing is annoying how it keeps pushing all the spy lingo in your face at every turn. Ally Carter needs to have confidence that we get it, spy school is very different from normal school. We've got imaginations!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy
This is the sequel to "I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You" by Ally Carter. Cammie is a spy in training and attends the secret Gallagher Girls Academy. Last time she fell in love with this boy who was not a spy and they had to erase his memory. (This book is very Harry Potter). This time her and her friends discover the existence of....drum roll.... a BOYS academy! One boy in particular kinda likes her and they end up working together on stuff. And she likes him and spies on him with all her high-tech spy stuff and there's a lot of stuff that happens. But her ex is in the past and this guy is way better. The next book is "Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover" and I might read it. But it's a little slow at times and the writing is annoying how it keeps pushing all the spy lingo in your face at every turn. Ally Carter needs to have confidence that we get it, spy school is very different from normal school. We've got imaginations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment